Install Ubuntu-Tweak 0.8.5 in Ubuntu 13.04 Raring/Ubuntu 12.10 Quantal/Ubuntu 12.04 Precise/Ubuntu 11.10/Linux Mint 15/14/13/12 (New Release) and old versions on previous Ubuntu versions.
Ubuntu Tweak is an application designed to config Ubuntu easier for everyone. It provided many useful desktop and system options that the default desktop environment isn’t provided. At present, It is only designed for Ubuntu GNOME Desktop, and often follows the newest Ubuntu distribution.
Changelog of version 0.8.5:
- “Browse as root” script error
- Ubuntu tweak crashes on updating software list
- Ubuntu 13.04 Possible bug in fonts selector and window configurations
- Wrong German translation for reporting a bug
- Theme changing fixed for 13.04
To install Ubuntu-Tweak in Ubuntu/Linux Mint (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the Terminal:
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:tualatrix/ppa
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install ubuntu-tweak
Ubuntu-Tweak 0.8.5 Package File.deb, Also Support Ubuntu-tweak Project by Donations.
Full Story (EN):More …
Prevod :Prevod teksta