– Improved Dynamic Power Management support for newer Radeon GPUs and other changes after the Radeon DPM feature was merged in Linux 3.11
– A Snapdragon KMS/DRM driver from the Freedreno project for the Qualcomm Adreno.
– Runtime GPU power management for NVIDIA Optimus laptops to be able to dynamically power on/off secondary GPUs.
– Experimental support for DRM render nodes.
– AMD Berlin APU support for the first HSA server APU.
– Intel Haswell graphics improvements with eLLC DRAM support now enabled for the systems with Iris Pro 5200 graphics bearing dedicated memory for graphics.
– Staging driver updates.
– Sound driver work.
– EXT4 gained new features of aggressive extent caching and better recovery.
– F2FS file-system improvements.
– Lenovo Ideapad Slidebar support.
– XFS file-system improvements.
– Btrfs file-system performance improvements.