- Brightness and contrast functionality
- Bright and dark image areas independently
- Reduce haze and intensify colors
- HDR support
- Merge underexposed and overexposed images
- Panorama images
- Stitch multiple images together
- Color adjustments
- Repair dark or hot pixels
- Removes chromatic aberration
- Edit individual pixels
- Convert between different color profiles
- Convert colors images to black & white
- Watermark text to images
- Fix straighten curves in images
- HDF Focus: close and far focus images
- See complete list of features.
Changes in this Version:
- Menus were reorganized and the user guide was revised to match.
- Many minor errors were corrected in the user guide.
- Index Image Files: the user interface and messages were rationalized.
- Undo/Redo button: the middle mouse button produces a popup list of edits done to the current image. Go back to any done or undone edit step.
- Edit Metadata and Search Images: working with thousands of unorganized image tags was made more practical: you can type-in tags or use the pick-list.
- New batch tool: convert tags for all image files using a from-to list.
- New batch tool: select images (click thumbnails) to trash or delete.
- New batch tool: find and upright all image files rotated 90 degrees.
- Gallery navigation panel: parent directories are buttons instead of text.
- Effects > Pencil Sketch: set any desired foreground or background color.
- RAW image noise measure was improved (gives slightly lower values).
- Select Area: new buttons to quickly change line color while drawing.
- Slide Show: zoom-out from a chosen image spot (compliment of zoom-in).
- User Options: initial view = last gallery now works for albums.
- 4 minor bug fixes and 10 user interface improvements.
How to Install?
Available for Ubuntu 15.04/14.10 Utopic/14.04 Trusty/12.04 Precise/Linux Mint 17.x/17/and other Ubuntu derivatives
To install Fotoxx in Ubuntu/Linux Mint open Terminal (Press Ctrl+Alt+T) and copy the following commands in the terminal:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:dhor/myway
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install fotoxx
What is your favorite image processor?