The team Manjaro LXQt is pleased to announce the Manjaro Lxqt Dark 16.04 Edition as a follow-up to the Manjaro Lxqt Edition 16.04, complete and ready to use for all typical everyday office- and multimedia-needs.
This variation uses the new dark style Kwantum to reduce eyestrain and was built with the latest Manjaro-tools and packages of the stable Manjaro repositories.
- kernel 4.4.8 LTS, Manjaro-settings-manager, sddm, plymouth, octopi, compton, plank, redshift
- pcmanfm-qt, gimp, lximage-qt
- firefox, hexchat, transmission-qt
- abiword, qpdfview, gnumeric(64), juffed (advanced text editor)
- mpv, smplayer(mpv based), clementine qt5. qastools (32bit), pulseaudio and pavucontrol (64bit)
- gparted, qisousb, lxtask, xsensors
- multilib enabled (64bit)
- ffmpegthumbnailer (for video preview)
- capture tool + key Print Screen configured for taking screenshots (also with Alt or Shift)
- xscreensaver (64bit) or i3lock (32bit)
- proprietary drivers (64bit)
This release comes with our advanced graphical installer Calamares as well as our CLI-installer.
These applications are pre-installed but not enabled by default: plank, redshift, qlipper, xscreensaver