Welcome to another stable update. So what do we have with this one?
- All our kernels got updated or rebuild against gcc 8.1.1+20180531-1
- Fixed booting issue with linux49
- Pamac got fixed in regard of AUR-builds
- LibreOffice got updated
- Latest Deepin packages added
- We updated KDE Apps
- Firefox offers some fixes and changes
- Usual upstream rebuilds
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficent for you all.
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.56
- linux318 3.18.112 [EOL]
- linux41 4.1.52
- linux44 4.4.136
- linux49 4.9.107
- linux414 4.14.48
- linux415 4.15.18 [EOL]
- linux416 4.16.14
- linux417 4.17.0
- linux414-rt 4.14.40_rt30
- linux416-rt 4.16.12_rt5
Package Updates (Sat Jun 9 10:31:49 CEST 2018)
- community x86_64: 979 new and 965 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 44 new and 44 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 811 new and 805 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 19 new and 19 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- Talk about this update-pack in our forum
- Download Manjaro 17.1.10
- We are always happy for some support via a small donation