Welcome to another stable update. So what do we have with this one?
- we updated most of our kernels
- we finally fixed the touchpad issue we had with our Bladebooks
- KDE framework got updated to 5.50.0
- Octopi doesn’t show a dialog when the internet connection is not yet established
- spl/zfs updated to 0.7.10
- the usual upstream rebuilds/updates
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficent for you all.
Our effort and all the needed information about the new security risk can be found here.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.57
- linux318 3.18.122 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.155
- linux49 4.9.126
- linux414 4.14.69
- linux417 4.17.19 [EOL]
- linux418 4.18.7
- linux419 4.19-rc3
- linux414-rt 4.14.53_rt40
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt11
Package Updates (Mon Sep 10 20:46:48 CEST 2018)
- community x86_64: 85 new and 83 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 12 new and 12 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 184 new and 183 removed package(s)
- Talk about this update-pack in our forum
- Check-out our new netbook for Manjaro
- Download Manjaro 17.1.12
- We are always happy for some support via a small donation