Welcome to another stable update.
So what do we have with this one?
- Linux418 and linux419 now use CFQ as default scheduler
- Pamac is now at v7.2.2 46
- Pamac-Dev introduces new features
- The icu rebuild got finished and all packages depending on it got rebuilt
- We added new packages to XFCE-GTK3, Deepin and Gnome
- The usual upstream and python updates
We hope with all these changes Manjaro to be more efficient for you all.
So please report back and give us feedback for given changes made to our repositories. Users of our 32-bit Distro should read this.
Manjaro Project Lead
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.59
- linux318 3.18.124 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.162
- linux49 4.9.135
- linux414 4.14.78
- linux417 4.17.19 [EOL]
- linux418 4.18.16
- linux419 4.19.0
- linux414-rt 4.14.71_rt44
- linux416-rt 4.16.18_rt11
- linux418-rt 4.18.12_rt7-1
Package Updates (Wed Oct 31 07:29:17 CET 2018)
- community x86_64: 308 new and 307 removed package(s)
- core x86_64: 10 new and 11 removed package(s)
- extra x86_64: 138 new and 130 removed package(s)
- multilib x86_64: 11 new and 6 removed package(s)
- Talk about this update-pack in our forum
- Check-out our new netbook for Manjaro
- Download Manjaro 18.0
- We are always happy for some support via a small donation