I am happy to announce another Testing Update!
This update holds the following changes:
- We updated most of our kernels. Remember that linux318 now really had it’s last build!
- Another set of KDE-git packages
- Virtualbox is now at 6.0.8
- KDE Frameworks got updated to 5.58.0
- XFCE is now at 4.14-pre1. Checkout our new ISO!
- Latest Mozilla apps got added: Thunderbird & Firefox (incl. dev)
- LibreOffice is now at 6.2.4
- Haskell and other packages got updated to their latest build
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.67
- linux318 3.18.140 [EOL] (it is now really EOL!)
- linux44 4.4.180 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.178
- linux414 4.14.121
- linux419 4.19.45
- linux420 4.20.17 [EOL]
- linux50 5.0.18
- linux51 5.1.4 (zfs modules still don’t build)
- linux51 5.2-rc1 (few extramodules build, but not all yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.37_rt19
- linux50-rt 5.0.14_rt9
Package Updates (Wed May 22 20:35:21 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 590 new and 583 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 30 new and 30 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 598 new and 684 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 7 new and 7 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes may be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: