I am happy to announce another Testing Update.
This update holds the following changes:
- most of our Kernels got updated
- KDE Plasma is now at 5.16.0
- we added some Browser updates
- Nvidia driver got update to 430.26
- XFCE and Deepin packages got renewed
- dbus and dbus-x11 depend now on apparmor to support snaps with strict confinement. Test it with the upcoming 18.1.0-rc2 releases.
- the usual Haskell and Python updates
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.67
- linux318 3.18.140 [EOL]
- linux44 4.4.181 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.181
- linux414 4.14.126
- linux419 4.19.51
- linux420 4.20.17 [EOL]
- linux50 5.0.21 [EOL]
- linux51 5.1.10
- linux52 5.2-rc5 (few extramodules build, but not all yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.50_rt22
- linux50-rt 5.0.14_rt9
Package Updates (Mon Jun 17 07:31:40 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 1274 new and 1266 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 31 new and 29 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 527 new and 695 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 6 new and 6 removed package(s)
A detailed list can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: