I am happy to announce another Testing Update.
This update holds the following changes:
- most of our Kernels got updated. All EOL kernels got removed!
- KDE Git got updated
- Texlive got it’s first 2019 update
- latest python and haskell updates
- Manjaro Juhraya ISOs got updated, including snap support pre-activated: XFCE, Gnome
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.69
- linux44 4.4.183 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.183
- linux414 4.14.129
- linux419 4.19.55
- linux51 5.1.14
- linux52 5.2-rc6 (few extramodules build, but not all yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.50_rt22
- linux50-rt 5.0.14_rt9
Package Updates (Sat Jun 22 09:55:58 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 241 new and 230 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 27 new and 34 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 213 new and 379 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 7 new and 7 removed package(s)
A detailed list can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: