I am happy to announce another Testing Update.
This update holds the following changes:
- most of our Kernels got updated. All EOL kernels got removed!
- Plasma5 is now at 5.16.2
- some of our XFCE packages got updated
- we ship now mesa 19.1.1
- Cinnamon is now at 4.2.0
- latest python and haskell updates
- Manjaro Juhraya ISOs got updated, including snap support pre-activated: XFCE, Gnome
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.69
- linux44 4.4.183 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.183
- linux414 4.14.130
- linux419 4.19.56
- linux51 5.1.15
- linux52 5.2-rc6 (few extramodules build, but not all yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.50_rt22
- linux50-rt 5.0.14_rt9
Package Updates (Thu Jun 27 07:36:59 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 500 new and 487 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 29 new and 27 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 123 new and 124 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 13 new and 13 removed package(s)
A detailed list can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: