I am happy to announce another Testing Update. Mostly we have Firefox and Deepin updates with this one.
Some might noticed that since the #snapcraftsummit a lot of package changes went into Manjaro and our available RCs. Also we didn’t yet announce 18.1.0-rc5 officially yet. We are still polishing the snap experience for our users. XFCE and Gnome will come with Gnome-Software and our KDE edition has Discover, both with snap support enabled.
This way everybody can easily access the snap store by a click and don’t has to hassle to get snaps enabled. This enables us to ship even more proprietary software, which we couldn’t before. For example check out on how you may install Spotify on Manjaro.
This update holds the following changes:
- Most of our Deepin packages got updated
- Firefox is at 68.0.1
- Virtualbox is at 6.0.10
- Latest efforts by KDE can be reviewed via our current KDE-Dev ISO
- Manjaro Juhraya ISOs got updated, including flatpak and snap support pre-activated: XFCE, KDE, Gnome
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.70
- linux44 4.4.185 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.185
- linux414 4.14.133
- linux419 4.19.59
- linux51 5.1.18
- linux52 5.2.1 (no catalyst module!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.50_rt22
- linux50-rt 5.0.21_rt16
Package Updates (Fri Jul 19 06:48:30 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 652 new and 646 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 6 new and 7 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 160 new and 159 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 9 new and 9 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: