Best Buy is back this week with a new sale on Apple Watch Series 4 models, offering up to $50 off both 40mm and 44mm devices.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Best Buy. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
Prices start at $349 for 40mm and $379 for 44mm, both in aluminum and with GPS. You’ll also find a few Series 4 models with cellular support, different band styles, and some stainless steel cases.
- GPS, 44mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Black Sport Band – $379, down from $429
- Nike+ GPS, 44mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band – $379, down from $429
- GPS, 40mm Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band – $349, down from $399
- GPS, 40mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band – $349, down from $399
- Nike+ GPS, 40mm Space Gray Aluminum Case with Anthracite/Black Nike Sport Band – $349, down from $399
Apple updated to the Series 4 in 2018, introducing a 30 percent larger display, thinner case, new watch faces, and ECG support. You can check out even more sales happening this week by visiting our full Deals Roundup.
This article, “Deals Spotlight: Best Buy’s Latest Apple Watch Sale Has $50 Off Series 4 Models” first appeared on MacRumors.com
Discuss this article in our forums