I am happy to announce another Testing Update. Mostly we have XFCE, Nvidia and LibreOffice updates with this one.
This update holds the following changes:
- XFCE packages got renewed. We also added some meta-transition packages, which drop our gtk3-builds.
- LibreOffice is now at 6.3.0 and 6.2.6
- Nvidia is now at 435.17. For GPU offload instructions, please see here.
- Haskell and Firefox got updated to their latest releases
- VIM got newer spell-check packages
- Latest efforts by KDE can be reviewed via our current KDE-Dev ISO or current KDE-Vanilla ISO
- Manjaro Juhraya ISOs got updated, including flatpak and snap support pre-activated. Office can be selected during installation between libreoffice-still or freeoffice: XFCE, KDE, Gnome
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.70
- linux44 4.4.189 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.189
- linux414 4.14.138
- linux419 4.19.66
- linux51 5.1.21 [EOL]
- linux52 5.2.8 (no catalyst module!)
- linux53 5.3-rc4 (not all modules build yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.50_rt22
- linux50-rt 5.0.21_rt16
Package Updates (Thu Aug 15 20:41:53 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 337 new and 336 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 1 new and 1 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 446 new and 538 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 7 new and 7 removed package(s)
A more detailed list of all package changes you may find here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: