I am happy to announce another Testing Update. Mostly we have Kernels, KDE and needed rebuilds with this one.
Pamac 9.0 supports now snaps as a plugin
This update holds the following changes:
- Beginning with Pamac 9.0 series, we now support snaps via a plugin
- Most of our Kernels got updated
- Most Gnome Apps got updated to 3.34 series. Updating the shell might take longer.
- KDE Framework is now at 5.62 and we updated most or our KDE-git packages
- Some Browser got updated as needed
- Manjaro 18.1.0 got released today. Please test and give us feedback.
- Latest efforts by KDE can be reviewed via our current KDE-Dev ISO or current KDE-Vanilla ISO
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.73
- linux44 4.4.193 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.193
- linux414 4.14.144
- linux419 4.19.74
- linux51 5.1.21 [EOL]
- linux52 5.2.15 (no catalyst module!)
- linux53 5.3.0 (not all modules build yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.72_rt25
- linux52-rt 5.2.14_rt7
Package Updates (Tue Sep 17 08:34:35 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 511 new and 506 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 19 new and 20 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 343 new and 399 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 16 new and 15 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: