I am happy to announce another Testing Update. Mostly we have Kernels, Gnome 3.34 and needed rebuilds with this one.
Our first Gnome 3.34 ISO is online now
This update holds the following changes:
- Beginning with Pamac 9.0 series, we now support snaps via a plugin
- Most of our Kernels got updated
- We managed to get Gnome 3.34 ready. Tell us what we might have missed and as usual, please deactivate your external plugins before upgrading.
- Mesa got a new point-release.
- Some Browser got updated as needed
- Manjaro 18.1.0 got released today. Please test and give us feedback.
- Latest efforts by KDE can be reviewed via our current KDE-Dev ISO or current KDE-Vanilla ISO
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.73
- linux44 4.4.194 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.194
- linux414 4.14.146
- linux419 4.19.75
- linux51 5.1.21 [EOL]
- linux52 5.2.17 (no catalyst module!)
- linux53 5.3.1 (no catalyst module!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.72_rt25
- linux52-rt 5.2.14_rt7
Package Updates (Tue Sep 24 08:53:46 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 433 new and 419 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 27 new and 25 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 264 new and 342 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 12 new and 12 removed package(s)
A list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: