I am happy to announce another Testing Update. Mostly we have updates for our Manjaro 18.1.2-pre1 release.
This update holds the following changes:
- For KDE fans we have more or less a double feature of Plasma. First we have the official Plasma 5.17.1 release. Then we updated our KDE-Dev packages to their latest git-snapshots.
- KDE Frameworks is now at 5.63
- LibreOffice got updated to 6.2.8
- AMD FOSS drivers got renewed to 19.1.0
- Firefox is now at 70.0
- Virtualbox got updated to 6.0.14
- The usual updates and improvements and upstream package renewals
- Manjaro 18.1.2-pre1 got released! Please test and give us feedback: gnome, kde, xfce
- Latest efforts by KDE can be reviewed via our current KDE-Dev ISO or current KDE-Vanilla ISO
Give us the usual feedback and let us know what you think about this update.
Current supported Kernels
- linux316 3.16.75
- linux44 4.4.197 (no legacy nvidia-340 module!)
- linux49 4.9.197
- linux414 4.14.150
- linux419 4.19.80
- linux52 5.2.21 [EOL] (no catalyst module!)
- linux53 5.3.7 (no catalyst module!)
- linux54 5.4.0-rc4 (not all modules build yet!)
- linux419-rt 4.19.72_rt26
- linux52-rt 5.2.21_rt13
Package Changes (Wed Oct 23 10:24:46 CEST 2019)
- testing community x86_64: 874 new and 853 removed package(s)
- testing core x86_64: 34 new and 35 removed package(s)
- testing extra x86_64: 547 new and 545 removed package(s)
- testing multilib x86_64: 20 new and 20 removed package(s)
A detailed list of all package changes can be found here.
- No issue, everything went smoothly
- Yes there was an issue. I was able to resolve it myself.(Please post your solution)
- Yes i am currently experiencing an issue due to the update. (Please post about it)
Check if your mirror has already synced: